Thursday, March 29, 2007

They're always after me lucky charms!

This really has nothing to do with anything, but here it comes anyway. I love cereal. I eat it a lot because it takes no time to prepare, and I can satisfy my hunger as well as my thirst all at once. Well, today I was running low on options, so I went to the store. Lucky for me, cereal was on sale! If I bought 6 boxes of General Mills cereal, I got $10 off. So I did, and I did. Also, all Roundy's (generic) brand was 50% off. What a deal! And then, because I bought so much cereal, I got a coupon for 2 free gallons of milk. Huzzah! So now I have 28 boxes at home, which I'm pretty sure is a new record for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Jean. I'm just seeing if I am smart enough to leave a comment.

Unknown said...

28 boxes! Surely no one can eat that much cereal!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you at least mixed up the flavors...or you'll have a whole lotta lucky charms... ~k

Unknown said...

28 is a lot of boxes of cereal, even for you, Jean. Don't you require any protein with all that running you're doing?

And Bridget: don't call her Shirley.

Anonymous said...

I eat a peanut butter & jelly sammy every day for lunch. Isn't that enough protein? I also ate an egg last week.
And yes, Bridget, it can be done!

Anonymous said...

Jean--I love cereal too. I could eat it for dinner multiple days a week but Chad refuses to call cereal a dinner. Too bad for him.

--Rachel ;)