Sunday, March 25, 2007

Suddenly I See!

It was really foggy this morning when I headed out for my run, but the sun burned it all away, and by the end it was clear and sunny. It's 62 degrees out, and I am having difficulties picking the right running outfit in these warmer temps. When it was below freezing, I just layered as many clothes on as I could. But now, one long sleeved shirt nearly ruined my run. I guess I would rather be a little chilly than too warm. It's just so hard to know!
I have been running between 40 and 60 minutes every day, and it's getting easier. The problem is I've been running out of things to think about. After about 20 minutes, I'm bored. I'm contemplating the purchase of an ipod.
I work 7am-3:30pm all this week, softball practice is 4pm-6pm, and I'll try to run right after practice. It's so nice to be busy again!

4 comments:

Amy said...

i highly recommend the use of an ipod. i use mine daily, and would be lost without it!

Unknown said...

One long sleeved shirt nearly ruined your run?!?? I thought for sure it would have been the no-elastic shorts that received top billing. But no.

I'm no traffic cop, but I would say that the purchase of an ipod would be CORRECT.

Jean said...

I forgot about those shorts! You're right, Meg. They were way more problematic than the shirt.
I am sold on buying an ipod. I just need to find some spare time to go pick one up!

Rhi said...

Yes I think the Ipod would be a good idea!!! I got one for Jason for Christmas and he loves it!! The cheapest place I found it at the time was on Amazon.com...but that was for the good name brand (Ipod Nano) since I didn't know much about the other brands. Happy Shopping!!