Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Softball!

Lots of softball today! Sibley lost to Simley 6-2. It was a pretty lackluster performance by our sophomores. I'm not really sure why- it was 70 degrees, sunny, not too much wind, and they had a TON of licorice before the game. Hmm.

Afterwards I scooted down to Burnsville to play in the season opener for O&S. We lost the first and won the second. I played first base both games which was quite a change for me. At least I'm on the right side of the infield! I think I'll get moved over to second eventually, but I don't care either way. It's just so great being outside playing ball!

The good news is that my foot didn't bother me at all today. I'm icing it now with some old broccoli just to be sure.

I got really nervous today looking at my schedule. EVERYTHING is starting in the next 2 weeks. Volleyball on Tuesdays, women's softball Wednesdays, coed softball Thursdays, plus coaching and working at the hospital. Egad.

I just got a message on my cell from Lucy: "No more rhymes now, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?" Awesome.

Who got kicked off American Idol tonight? I can't find it online anywhere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carley Smithson

Anonymous said...

Jean Machine, HOW ARE YOU???? I miss you.....your old friend, NO Pay Mary/1 Upper....:)