Sunday, April 13, 2008

Peanut....peanut butter! And jelly!

I ran out of peanut and jelly today. At the same time! That NEVER happens to me! It's like running out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time. It made me very happy.

I went on date #2 with Ian Saturday night. We saw The Alps at the Omnimax Theater in the Science Museum, then went for a drink and apps at a brewery in St Paul afterwards.
Unfortunately later that night I was sick as a dog: nausea, very (I repeat, very) icky tummy, back pain, etc. I tossed and turned for hours, and by 3:45 am I decided that since I wasn't ever going to sleep again, I should call in sick to work, which I did. I must have dozed off at some point because I woke up around noon to the sound of my phone ringing. Meg wanted to run. I was a little groggy and my stomach still wasn't quite right, but I headed over to Gronauland. Meg and I ran Phalen and a *little* more. The breeze was chilly, but it was about mid-40s and sunny, I think.
Anyway, I'm not sure why I got sick last night. It may have been the nachos. Or just really bad cramps. Meg thinks I'm in love, but I really think it was the beer. I think my body was actually rejecting the glass of beer I drank. How am I going to remember to stick to hard liquor?

No comments: