Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Maybe I'm Just Crabby?

A girl I work with had a baby girl yesterday. Natalie is 9lbs 4oz, and 20in long. Congratulations, Michelle! I went to Target tonight to get her a few gifts, and I bought a large gift bag and tissue paper so the gifts would look pretty. As I was checking out, the lady unfolded the gift bag and started putting everything in the bag. She asked, "Is it ok if I just put all your stuff in here?" I thought about it for like, 2 seconds, but by that time she had already jammed everything in there, including the pack of gum and Q-tips I bought for myself. I know it's totally no big deal, but now the bag is kind of wrinkly, and as I carried it out of Target a huge gust of wind blew and the bag tore a little. (It was really really windy today.)
I guess I should have spoken up, but come on. Really. Just throw it in a plastic Target bag and I'll be on my way. Or maybe I'm just crabby?

2 comments:

Katers said...

No, I hear you Jean. I hate when they do that too.

Amy said...

NO, you're abslotuly not crabby. Next time they do that, you can just say, "ok is that the new target bag? If it is then can you remove the $3.99 (or whatever) from my bill because it's obviously no longer a pretty decoration!" I don't think it's appropriate either.