Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Stuff

I woke up around 7:30 this morning to get in a run before my softball tournament. It was a gorgeous morning: mid-60's, calm, bright blue skies. I think the rest of my neighborhood slept in, because I didn't cross paths with anyone! I ran about 5 miles in about 50 minutes. I wish I could remember that if the temperature is 60 or above, a tank top is required. It's amazing the difference a couple extra inches of fabric makes!
My house key flew out of my sports bra in the beginning of my run today. (I've been storing it there lately instead of tied to my shoe.) I'm glad I heard it clink on the ground, or else I'd be trying to crawl in through my second-story window! I stuck it under my watch for the rest of the run, but I might have to go back to the shoe. I don't know.
I play in a softball tourney today and tomorrow in Eden Prairie. I sure hope the rain holds off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, stick to the shoelace.
Did you get rained out of your games this weekend?

--Mamacita