Friday, June 8, 2007

TGIF

I have had a bunch of lovely runs this week!
Wednesday after work I ran with my friend Donna who will be doing the 1/2 marathon with me. We ran along the Mississippi in St. Paul for 5.75 miles. It was the first time we ran together, but we seem to have a similar pace, which is great.
Thursday Meg and I ran around Lake Calhoun before our softball game. It was a little breezy,(even though Meg claims it was the windiest she had ever seen... ever,) but a decent run nonetheless.
This morning I ran 9.5 miles by myself in my neighborhood. The first 3 were the hardest, and I don't really remember the rest. I kind of zone out after awhile. It's possible that this was the best run I've ever had. Temp was perfect, a little breeze, not too many cars in my way, and I didn't hurt at all (thanks to the ibuprofen I took before I left)!
Days left until Grandma's 1/2 marathon = 8.
Time now to get my hair cut and go shopping!

No comments: