Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sunflower seeds strike again!

I've had a few run-ins with patients impacted with sunflower seeds. Without going into too much detail, I have single-handedly been able to resolve their issues. On the news this afternoon, I saw a breaking story about a truck full of sunflower seeds that crashed on I-35W and spewed seeds all over the road. I was fondly reminded of my days on 4400, my former unit at the hospital. I tried to find the story online, so I went to kstp.com and typed in the search area for "sunflower seeds". It must not have made it on-line yet, because guess what headline popped up?
`4400’ Fans Send Network Sunflower Seeds
So weird. I should probably go buy a Powerball ticket today.

I ran this morning with my iPod and my new iPod chip which tells me my distance, time, and pace. Today I ran 12.5-minute miles. Yucko. I've got a long way to go, that's for sure. I haven't work my new shoes yet, either. They're just so clean!

Softball season has started at Henry Sibley HS! Pitchers and catchers reported yesterday, and everyone else will join them tomorrow. It will be a long while before we get outside, though. The fields have at least a foot and a half of snow on them!

No comments: