Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Congratulations to my friends Rachel and Rhiannon who each gave birth to little girls this month!
Sydney Ann Schepp was born February 13th. She was 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long.
Mallory Grace Blawat was born on February 25th. She was 7lbs 3oz and 18 3/4 in long.

I went to the Running Room yesterday and found that I'm an over-pronator. Who knew? I ended up buying a new pair of running shoes. They are Asics - same brand as my previous marathon shoes, but these have more arch support. And they're very pretty.

I'm off to work now. I hope it's a quiet weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, hello, I knew you were an over-pronator! Mostly because I am too.
Congrats on the new shoes!

Amy said...

Jean, Haven't you learned yet that you never use the "Q" word in the ER? It is an automatic jinx. Never ever ever use the word quiet in relation to work in the ER!!