Sunday, February 10, 2008

To shave-a da face!

Saturday evening I played a couple of softball games in the Metrodome! The coed team I play with over the summer got together along with a few extras thanks to Aaron Briner and his crazy connections. We played 2 full games right on the stinkin' field, sat in the dugouts, stood in the on-deck circle, it was great. Here are a few pictures...

And then earlier this afternoon I drove back into Minneapolis to see Sweeney Todd at the State Theatre. It was a phenomenal production. This tale of the Demon Barber of Fleet Street is set in an insane asylum. There are just 10 performers, none of whom leave the stage. But here's the kicker - they also form the orchestra! The level of talent was so amazing.
I can't believe my weekend is almost over. Why so fast? And why so cold? I think the high for today was -5°. Sounds like it's time for some hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesomne weekend! I'm jealous, I don't think I even left the house. It was way too cold!!!

Katers said...

Wow, that sounds exciting Jean. Glad you had fun.