Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!

Didn't like any of my patients last night. All young, annoying, whiny girls with NOTHING wrong with them. One girl was from Missouri, the "Show Me State". I told her to show me something wrong with her and I would show her the drugs! She didn't think it was too funny.

Worked until midnight, but woke up refreshed around 9am. Ate some Cracklin' Oat Bran and then some Lucky Charms with my extra milk. Drove to Lake Phalen and ran around it twice - total of 6.49 miles with a pace of 9.05 min/mile. Blue and sunny skies, 46 degrees, not too windy- just how I like it! Drove to the Gronau house for lunch: leftover pizza, tuna salad, strawberries. Lucy, Meg and I had our own little version of Star Search in the living room. Lucy was the most original, and I think Meg got some of it on film.

I am now showered, ready to nap in the sun until softball practice at 6pm.

No comments: