Saturday, August 11, 2007

What are the chances?

Today is supposed to be the day for a long run, however I have to push it off until Monday because I work. Instead, I thought I would ride my new bike to work! Last night I got totally set: I made sure I could take the front tire off to lock it up, I made my lunch, I got a pair of scrubs together so I could just walk out the door (a half hour earlier).
Unfortunately (ok, maybe fortunately), my plans were foiled! I woke up this morning to a thunderstorm! I seriously thought it was a dream. Since when does it rain around here? I checked weather.com, and it looks like rain all day.
I'll guess I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey the Beans! Waiting to hear about your ride to work today. Is it still hot and muggy in MN?

-Mamacita