Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let the excuses begin!

So yesterday, the nurse became the patient. At some point during the night as I was working, my right eye started bugging me. I thought maybe an eyelash got stuck way back there, and despite multiple efforts to flush it out, it still really hurt. So I trucked down to the ER to get it checked out. The doctor (looking less like John Stamos and more like John Goodman) looked deep into my eye and found.......nothing. He sent me home with some antibiotic drops. I was hoping for an eye patch, but it actually hurts more when my eye is closed.
He also told me not to wear my contacts for a few days, so today I will attempt to run with glasses. It's really sunny out and almost 50 degrees, and I'm looking forward to a good run.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jean o jean,this is only a testie,ooops. Thanks for heppin' mes love dadadaio

Anonymous said...

jean this is fare thee well from station dadi

Unknown said...

Dad, this is the System Administrator. There will be NO testes on Jean's blog!!

Anonymous said...

Which Blog do the testes go onto? Oh wait -- maybe that's an inappropriate question.

Go "RUNNING JEAN" GO!