Thursday, November 30, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside!!!

Brrrr! It is cold! The high temp yesterday and today added together was still 10-15 degrees colder than Tuesday. I felt a little like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man with my 2 pairs of pants and 5 layers on top. At least it was sunny out! I only ran about 3 miles each day. Sometimes the gusts of wind just took my breath away.

One thing I learned today: when you leave your running clothes in a below-freezing car for 8 hours while you're working and then put them on, they are very very cold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is "running clothes" a link to nothing? I was expecting a photo of you in stretchy pants, at least. So how was the Reindeer Run??

Jean said...

I don't know why that happened. I certainly didn't do it on purpose! Plese defer to the next post to hear about the Reindeer Run!