Friday, May 4, 2007

Excellian!!

Excellian is the name of the computer system our hospital is now using. We are finally through using paper and pens. Everything is now electronic, which is fabulous! We've been training for months, and went "live" May 1st. I put in a bunch of extra hours, so I took a few days off from running.
These past couple of weeks have been packed. Typically, I've been working from 7-3:30, driving right to coach a softball game or practice until about 6, then driving to play in my own softball or volleyball games, and getting home sometime after 9pm. I'm not complaining, though. I would much rather be super busy than have nothing to do.
I finally ran on Wednesday, just for a half an hour. Yesterday I ran/walked for an hour and a half. It's pouring rain at the moment, and the JV game I was going to coach has been cancelled. I'm supposed to play in 2 games tonight, and I'm hoping it's too wet to play. I am really looking forward to a weekend off!!

No comments: