Wednesday, April 18, 2007

8 Mile

This is no longer an Eminem movie I never saw. It's now the longest distance I have run at one time! I did the same run as Monday, but I added on an extra 1/2 mile somewhere in the middle. My hips are a little sore this evening (which could possibly be attributed to me sitting at a computer all week), but other than that I feel pretty good.
My B-Squad team plays Mahtomedi today. I dropped off some twizzlers, sunflower seeds, and eye black for them. I'll be able to join them again Friday. It's been nice to have a week off from coaching, but I do miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What clever titles you have! So Tauni was in town last night and bought me dinner on her corporate account. I should've been an engineer. Anyway, she's running a marathon in a week and a half. There's really no point to that, I just thought it was interesting. She says hello!

Rhi said...

Wow Jean....8 miles, great work!! I am very impressed....I generally don't even like to drive 8 miles. I hope it was as nice in MN as it was here! And...Go Brewers!! First Place, this is probably only the second time in my lifetime =)