Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Goodbye Wallpaper!

The wallpaper in my kitchen is gone, gone, gone! I hired 2 guys to do the job, and it was money well spent. They got all that nasty wallpaper off in less than 3 hours! I bought paint and supplies today at Home Depot, spackled and sanded, and I'll try to get the primer on tonight.

I just got a call from the scheduler for the Emergency Dept, and my first day of training is a week from tomorrow. EEEK!!! My last day on 4400 is this Friday. I cannot believe how fast this is all happening.

I walked around the Mall of America this afternoon and bought a ton of scrubs at Ragstock. They were in the Halloween section for 50% off. They are super old but soft, and only $2 (on sale from $4) - unbelievable! That reminds me, I have some laundry to do...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! You'll love the ER!!!! I know I do!!!!