Thursday, July 3, 2008

Broken Promises

I ran this morning. I didn't mean to, I didn't plan to, it just happened! I woke up at 6am and the sun was shining. I didn't have to work until 9am, but I couldn't fall back asleep. So I strapped on my running shoes and jogged a quick 3 miles. Let me tell you, after running 26.2, 3 miles was like a walk in the park!
It was a great day at work today. I worked with some awesome people, which makes all the difference. Most of my patients were looney-tooney, but nothing terrible.
Speaking of nothing terrible, I ate sushi or the first time tonight! Honestly, it wasn't bad. I would never intentionally go to a sushi restaurant or order it again, but I didn't vomit, either.
I can hear some fireworks going off now. I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you run by the raspberries?

Mamacita